cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Certification to Profile

shayelise
Shanay D Member Since: Jun 11, 2017
11 of 25

Why is it that we need to add certificate to complete our profile but the certificates that we do have are often times not there? 

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
12 of 25

Hi Shanay,

You don't need to add a certificate in order to fully complete your profile. Please make sure you complete other sections of your profile, take a few skill tests and display the results publicly.

Untitled
mrgoodman
Aghabay A Member Since: Jun 12, 2017
13 of 25

Hi Lena,

I get the procedure. But how can TOEFL not be on the list? IELTS is and TOEFL isn't. And I have submitted it for review 2 months ago.

Am I doing something wrong? I saw TOEFL test on certification list of some freelancers, but couldn't add it myself.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
14 of 25

Hi Aghabay,

Our team is considering to expand the list of available certificates and TOEFL is already on our list for consideration, but we don't have any update yet. Once it becomes available, you will be able to submit your certificate for verification and add it to your profile.

Untitled
iand81
Christian D Member Since: Sep 1, 2017
15 of 25

Hi Sir,

Please add ITIL Certification.

Thank you;

Christian

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
16 of 25

We're sorry for this inconvenience, Christian. I have shared this to the Customer Support team so that they can create a ticket regarding the issue.

~ Avery
Upwork
shahzebkhanyusuf
Shah Z Member Since: Jul 8, 2020
17 of 25

I have added a UDEMY certificate to my profile a week ago. But it hasn't been added yet. I don't think so, it would take this much long. It must be a glitch in the system. Thanks

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
18 of 25

Hi Shah,

If you try to enter a certification not on the list, you’ll have the opportunity to Suggest a Certification. Occasional additions will be made to the Add form as well as to the list below.
If your certification is not on our list, you can add it as a portfolio item. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
iand81
Christian D Member Since: Sep 1, 2017
19 of 25

I tried to save my certificate ITIL which I suggested.  But no save button in the Pop up form

NoSaveButton.png

mdsaeemhasan17
MD Saeem H Member Since: Sep 4, 2017
20 of 25

I have completed a course from Coderstrust which is from Bangladesh. I got my certificate. But I am not able to add this certificate. Please help me for that.