Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Certification to Profile

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
21 of 25

MD Saeem,

You can add a certification that can be validated by Upwork. A complete list of those certifications is available here. If your certification isn't among them, you can still use your profile's portfolio area or overview to highlight that achievement.

~ Valeria
Upwork
george_iliin
George I Member Since: Apr 12, 2018
22 of 25

Hi!

Please add Google Street View Certification. It's very inportant for all real estate and panoramic photographers.

Thank you!

George

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
23 of 25

Hi George,

Thank you for your feedback, I will share this with our team.

~ Goran
Upwork
samad_waqar
Samad W Member Since: Jul 9, 2018
24 of 25

The Google Partner and Academy for Ads for certifications are separate. I have done the Google Certifications on Academy for Ads which only are shown there and does not show in Google Partner. Now on Academy for Ads there is no option of any link/URL to show the certification publicaly. In this scenario please help me to add my certifications in Upwork in any other way that my clients can easily view.

cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
25 of 25

Hello Samad, 

Unfortunately, some of Google Certification is not available but you can click "Suggest this certification:" and our certification team will review your suggestion. 

Please read this help article for the complete list of certification. You can still use your profile's portfolio area or overview to highlight that achievement.

Thank you.
certificationsss.PNG

Untitled