🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Add Certification
Page options
de80fd0b
Community Member

Add Certification

Hello Upwork Support
I'm Hasnain and currently a freelancer on this platform. I want to discuss about the certifications section that are displayed on the user profile. The section contains some certifications and user is given a choice to select from those. I want Upwork to add one more certification i.e Virtual Assistant(VA) / Amazon FBA Freelancing (FFL). This certification is being offered by "Extreme Commerce by Sunny Ali " platform. This agency is enabling people to learn skills through Video Bootcamp so that they are well trained before joining Upwork. So I have this little query if this certification can also be included in the Certification section which would really help hundreds of Upwork freelancers in completing their profiles.

Thanking you in anticipation.
Regards

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hasnain,

Thanks for sharing your suggestion about certifications with us. I'll make sure to pass it to our team for review.

Please note that you can also suggest your certification by clicking on the "Suggest this certification" link so that it goes to the team's queue as shown in this screenshot. For now, you can consider using your portfolio to add the certificate you have provided there is no contact information in it.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths