🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Add Google Certification
Page options
villarreal_007
Community Member

Add Google Certification

I have passed Google Analytics Individual Qualification exams in March 2018. in the Google Partners section they say that all certifications from 2018 March are available only at Academy for Ads.

but Academy for Ads profile is not publicly shareable. I can only see it myself or download certificates as pdf files.

While Upwork says that it should be google domain and from Google partners - now i am out of option.

Please help me share my certificates...Thank You.

http://prntscr.com/ip9wb2

47 REPLIES 47
JoanneP

Hi Ahad,

I see that our team has already reached out to assist you in adding your certificate. Please respond to the email sent to you so that the team member will be able to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

I am glad that you responded to my issue. Upwork team must have reached out to assist me adding my certificate but unfortunately mistakenly i deleted some of my message. Can you please help me so that upwork team reach me again and give me instruction to add my google analytics certificate. Thank you!

Ahad

Hi Ahad, 

You should still be able to access the message via your email or under My Requests on this page

~ Avery
Upwork

I'm having this same issue. Please help.

Hi Daquan,

Did you already submited your certification? If not please follow the steps below: 

1. Go to Find Work > Profile
  2. Scroll down to the Certifications section and click the Add button
  3. Select a verifiable certification from the list and follow the instructions provided
~ Goran
Upwork

The problem is the same as the guy who started this thread. Upwork would have to sign in to my google in order to see my certification. Does that matter?

Thanks for the timely response, but it’s not helpful that the solution to the problem or clarity of the solution is not in the tread.

Hi Daquan,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you so that you can submit a snapshot of your Adwords certification and get it added to your profile.

~Nina

I have exactly same problems like the guys who started a thread. I have three certifications, but I cannot add them. Is support can help me out of it?

Hi Aman,

One of our agents will contact you directly and assist you further, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I would also like to add my google certifications to my profile.  Please contact me.

Hi Lili,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you to assist with adding your certificates to your profile.

~Nina

Hi, 

Can someone assist me, as well? 

Cheers

Hi Veselina,
We'll have one of our agents get in touch with you to help you with your certification as well.

~Nina

Hi, 

I am also facing the same problem. I have Google Adwords as well as digital sales and Mobile sites certification but no public profile link to update it here on upwork 

Can someone please help me with this ? 

Thanks 

Shankey 

Hi Shankey, 

I wanted to check if you're not seeing this option when you try to add your Certifications? Is the Certification you mentioned not showing in the drop-down menu?

Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 3.11.08 PM.png

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery, 

Thanks for a prompt reply. 

I am able to see this drop down link as well as the certifications I have are mentioned here. 

My problem is that after clicking on the name of the certificate , a window opens which asks me to put the link of my public profile of the certificate. 

Google has taken certificates to academy for ads and there no public profile link is generated so I am not able to put any link that publicly shows my certificates. I have the screenshots of the certificates but it is not allowing them to upload directly. 

Regards

Shankey 

Hi Shankey,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Goran,

I'll need some help with this as well.  Thanks!

Hi Trent,

Our team will reach out to you as well, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Greetings I have the same problem as well. Can you help me? 

Hi GEORGE,

I checked this and I can see that our team is communicating with you on your ticket, please follow guidelines out team shared with you and if you have any additional questions please post them on your ticket and our team will assist you. Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
itsrabib
Community Member

Dear Moderator,

I have added my AdWords Mobile Certification on my upwork account but that certificate is now hold for pending approval. Please help me to solve this issue.  I have attached my certificate in this message.
Academy for Ads. My AdWords Mobile Certification Link: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks & Regards

Md Faysal **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Md Faysal,

I checked and I can see that one of the team members already corresponded with you via email. Please refer to the ticket you have for this request and feel free to post your questions on the ticket so the team member can assist you. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi i also get Adwords Certification but google partner moved to Academy for Ad and no longer ale to publish using google partner can anyway help me to publish my Certification ?

Dear Goran V,

I have added my 

1. AdWords Fundamentals Certificate.
2. Google Analytics Individual Qualification Certificate.
3. AdWords Search Certification.

on my upwork account but those certificate hold for pending approval. Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Md Faysal Rabib

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Goran,

I am facing the same issue as 'google partner' certifications are shifted to 'academy for ads' and the link can't be shared publically for certification. I wanted to add 'Google Analytics' certification to upwork account.

Thanks!

Hi Muhammad,

Our team reached out to you via ticket with detail instructions on how to submit your certification. You can access your tickets Here, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I have the same issue. Can someone help me? 

Hi Viktoriia,

A member of our team will reach out via email to assist you with submitting your certification. You can access your tickets Here, thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
anispro
Community Member

Hi,
I'm having the same issue. Could you help me out please.

Cheers,
Nasreddine

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nasreddine,

Yes, one of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I am facing the same problem, can please help me out

Hi Ritik, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

ETA: Ritik, it looks like you were able to add the certificate already. Let me know if you need further help with anything. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Can someone assist me as well? Google Analytics Certification doesn't have any links. I have printed a PDF version of it. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Biman,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further! Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
xanyee
Community Member

Hi,

Need help in adding my Google Certification too. Thanks in advance.

Hi Christian,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further! Thank you!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hi,

I need some help with this as well.  Thanks!

Hi Syed,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths