cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Google Certification

Azad k Member Since: Feb 6, 2017
1 of 44

I have passed Google Analytics Individual Qualification exams in March 2018. in the Google Partners section they say that all certifications from 2018 March are available only at Academy for Ads.

but Academy for Ads profile is not publicly shareable. I can only see it myself or download certificates as pdf files.

While Upwork says that it should be google domain and from Google partners - now i am out of option.

Please help me share my certificates...Thank You.

http://prntscr.com/ip9wb2

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 44

Hi Ahad,

I see that our team has already reached out to assist you in adding your certificate. Please respond to the email sent to you so that the team member will be able to assist you further. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Azad k Member Since: Feb 6, 2017
3 of 44

Hi Joanne,

I am glad that you responded to my issue. Upwork team must have reached out to assist me adding my certificate but unfortunately mistakenly i deleted some of my message. Can you please help me so that upwork team reach me again and give me instruction to add my google analytics certificate. Thank you!

Ahad

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 44

Hi Ahad, 

You should still be able to access the message via your email or under My Requests on this page

-Avery
Untitled
Daquan Jerome F Member Since: Mar 12, 2018
5 of 44

I'm having this same issue. Please help.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 44

Hi Daquan,

Did you already submited your certification? If not please follow the steps below: 

1. Go to Find Work > Profile
  2. Scroll down to the Certifications section and click the Add button
  3. Select a verifiable certification from the list and follow the instructions provided

Untitled
Daquan Jerome F Member Since: Mar 12, 2018
7 of 44
The problem is the same as the guy who started this thread. Upwork would have to sign in to my google in order to see my certification. Does that matter?

Thanks for the timely response, but it’s not helpful that the solution to the problem or clarity of the solution is not in the tread.
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
8 of 44

Hi Daquan,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you so that you can submit a snapshot of your Adwords certification and get it added to your profile.

~Nina
Aman Ullah J Member Since: Dec 6, 2016
9 of 44

I have exactly same problems like the guys who started a thread. I have three certifications, but I cannot add them. Is support can help me out of it?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 44

Hi Aman,

One of our agents will contact you directly and assist you further, thank you!

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS