🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Add Google Certification
Page options
villarreal_007
Community Member

Add Google Certification

I have passed Google Analytics Individual Qualification exams in March 2018. in the Google Partners section they say that all certifications from 2018 March are available only at Academy for Ads.

but Academy for Ads profile is not publicly shareable. I can only see it myself or download certificates as pdf files.

While Upwork says that it should be google domain and from Google partners - now i am out of option.

Please help me share my certificates...Thank You.

http://prntscr.com/ip9wb2

47 REPLIES 47

Hi Bojan,

Thank you. Upwork team has reached out to me and shared the details on how to proceed. 

Appreciate all the help.

Regards,

Biman G. 

I guess I'm next in line. Could someone from the support team reach out to me or check email at **Edited for Community Guidelines** where I already have emailed pdf printed certificates. Thank you!

Hi Saidul,

I checked your account and there was ticket created for you. You may post any questions you have on the ticket thread and the team will get back to you with more information. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

I have exactly the same problems as the guys who started a thread. I have two certifications pending verification for more than 3 months. Can you approve it, please or tell me what to do?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Irina,

I apologize for the delay in addressing your requests. I have now followed up with the team and they will update you directly as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
96d4866b
Community Member

Hi Joanne

Could you please help me as well in adding my certificates to my profile.

Hi Nima,

Thank you for your message. You can add the certification from the Certification section on your Upwork profile. Check out this help page for more information. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
pritesh55
Community Member

From where I can get this certificate and price of the certificate, please.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths