🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Why isn't Upwork available in Kosovo?
Page options
agonra
Community Member

Add Kosovo to country list

Hello would it be possible to add Kosovo to the country list? For those who don't know Kosovo is a small country in southeastern Europe.

58 REPLIES 58

Hi Joanne

I am trying to add Prishtina, Kosovo.

- Eli

Hi Eli,

Thank you for the information. I'm sorry but at the moment there are no updates on having Kosovo listed on the list of countries that a user can select on Upwork. We'll make sure to share it here in the Community once it becomes available. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
patriklekaj1
Community Member

Hi, my name is Patrik and I am new to Upwork. I just created the account. I come from Kosovo, which is an independent country in Europe, but there's no sign of it on your registration page. I had to create a profile from Serbia, and put an imaginary number and postal code, just so I can open an account. Is there any way to fix this? I think it's totally unfair and unprofessional from Upwork to let these things happen. I'm hoping for a solution. 
Thanks.

Hi Patrik,

Unfortunately, at the moment there are no updates on having Kosovo listed on the list of countries that users can select on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
b_luta
Community Member

Hi, 

I'd like to know why isn't Upwork available in Kosovo, and if that will change in the near future? 

Thank you in advance! 

Sincerely, 

Blenda 

agonra
Community Member

Hi, you can use UpWork from Kosovo without issues. 

bajrami-liridon
Community Member

I live in Kosovo. I am gonna work as a freelancer on this platform.

By the way, I can't find Kosovo in country selection list.

What should I do?

Hi Liridon,

I'm sorry to confirm that Kosovo is not yet listed among the countries we support on Upwork. Once this becomes available, we'll make sure to share it here in the Community. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
JoanneP

Hi Shaqir,

Currently, there are no updates on having Kosovo listed on the list of countries that a user can select on Upwork.

~ Joanne
Upwork
shaqirm
Community Member

Is there any possible way to add local banks from Kosovo?

075d39d0
Community Member

Hello Agon,

I am facing the same issue as described on your post. You mentioned this PRIMA Card from Bkt.. and I'm wondering if the bank here in Prishtina, helps you with it? and do you remember how long it took, for you to get it done?

Hello,

I currently live in Kosovo and am having problems with the payment methods on Upwork, since both Paypal and Payoneer don't seem to have Kosovo listed on their country lists. 

Anyone here who has experienced the same issuse? If yes, how did you manage to fix it?

Gresa,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, we can't provide service in some locations due to limitations with our payment partners. However, we will definitely share your interest and feedback with the team.

~ Valeria
Upwork
cocajetrit
Community Member

Hello!

I'm new here getting started and I thought to ask if there's any update or instructions at least for Kosovo members to succeed in upwork! I love the features of this website and wanted to keep working, is there a way I can please both goverment and upwork to stay here? 

Best regards,
Etriti

Hi Etrit,

Currently, there are no updates on having Kosovo listed on the list of countries that a user can select on Upwork. However, we will definitely share your interest and feedback with the team.

~ Joanne
Upwork
32d1e633
Community Member

I am from Kosovo how can I verify my ID , I cant find my country on that country list what is happenig

Hi Shpresim,

Currently, there are no updates on having Kosovo listed on the list of countries that a user can select on Upwork. However, we will definitely share your interest and feedback with the team. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
dikan
Community Member

https://chng.it/gxjFbpYZVr

Support and share the petition.

dikan
Community Member

https://chng.it/gxjFbpYZVr

support and share the petition. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics