🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Add billing method and Verify my identity
Page options
13d1e484
Community Member

Add billing method and Verify my identity

I want to add billing payment. right now i don't have international bank? can i add my brother credit card on billing method?

also i want to verify my account through my identity card and video call. i still didn't recieve any verification email

5 REPLIES 5
13d1e484
Community Member

so what should i do? right now i dont have a credit card

petra_r
Community Member

Aneesa W wrote:

so what should i do? right now i dont have a credit card

You may use your brother's card with his permission to buy connects, yes.

Ghazanfar A wrote:

No you cannot add someone else credit card or billing method. 
It should be with your name. 

Wrong again! Stop giving wrong advice!

Hi Aneesa,

As Petra said you are allowed to use another user’s card as a Billing method (paying for membership fee, Connects, or contracts) provided you are authorized to do so. If any issue arises, the team will reach out to you. You can find more information on available billing methods in this help article.

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future. Feel free to check out this help article for the list of acceptable documents for the verification.

~ Nikola
Upwork
13d1e484
Community Member

thank you so much can i also use for withdraw my payments? i have already told my brother he said yes

Hi Aneesa,

You may want to check out these helpful articles to learn more about available payment methods on Upwork. Please note that to set up payment to your bank or payment account, you must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on that account, or demonstrate that you are authorized by the business to do so.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths