🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Added Bank account doesn't show up
Page options
hraza1991
Community Member

Added Bank account doesn't show up

Hey there, everyone!

Almost 7 days back, I added my bank account info to get paid, but it isn't showing up or neither I've received any sort of email from Upwork of the process, although, I've tried contacting the support through the ticket, they have no answers for it, they just keep telling me about my Payoneer payment method, what to do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mir Hadi,

I'm sorry for the trouble this caused. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to add your bank account again under your account Settings > Get Paid tab. Please note that once you add your bank account information it can take 3-5 days for the deposits to show up in your bank account.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mir Hadi,

I'm sorry for the trouble this caused. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to add your bank account again under your account Settings > Get Paid tab. Please note that once you add your bank account information it can take 3-5 days for the deposits to show up in your bank account.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
hraza1991
Community Member

It worked, changed the browser and added the bank account, now it is showing up that it'll be active in three days, thank you very much. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths