🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Adding Google certificates to my profile
Page options
georgeturp
Community Member

Adding Google certificates to my profile

Hello!

I am trying to add my Analytics certificate to my profile to complete it to 100%. However, Google has recently moved platforms and the public share link for Google partners accounts is no longer available. How else can I add my certificates to my Upwork profile?

Many thanks,

George

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi George,

You will need to present a clear screenshot of your certification to our customer support so that we can verify this. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi George,

You will need to present a clear screenshot of your certification to our customer support so that we can verify this. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Perfect!

Thank you for the awesome quick reply!

Kind regards,

What is the email to send this to? Out of all these responses from support, it only references a place to send, never lists what it is.

Hi Michael,

We'll have somebody contact you directly about this.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Dear Modarator,

Hope you are  good. i am trying to add my Google Analytic Certification on my upwork profile but this is now on pending approval. please check and solve this issue ASAP....

I have attached my certificates PDF file in this message 
Analytics Certification.
Certificate Link: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Regards
Kamrul **Edited for Community Guidelines**
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Kamrul,

I just checked your ticket and I can see that you have followed up with the information needed for the review to be completed. Once the review is completed our team will reach out on your ticket, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Kamrul I

Hope you are well. I have also added my google analytic certification on my Upwork profile but this is now pending approval. I don't know when is this approved by upwork.

Thanks 

Susheel Kumar

Hi Susheel,

You'll be notified of this via support ticket.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I've added Google Ads certificates to my Upwork account in the past, and now want to add my Google Partners badge - how do I do that?

Best,

John

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team about your request and you can expect to receive a support ticket shortly. One of our agents will assist you directly. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths