🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Adding PayPal as a billing method if you ...
Page options
Community Member

Adding PayPal as a billing method if you are a client from Serbia

I can't list my PayPal account as a billing method and many of my friends can. I am from Serbia and PayPal is available here and many of my friends could list it but I can't. I have an active paypal account. Can you help me out?

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aleksandra,

Clients with a verified PayPal account have the ability to use PayPal as their billing method. To learn more about verifying and linking your PayPal account, click here. If you don't have a verified PayPal account you won't be able to add it as a billing method at the moment. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,
I do have a verified PayPal account which I regurarly use but since the start I did not have an option to even add my paypal account (as you can see in the screenshot).

Can you tell me how to fix this problem?

Best regards

Hi Aleksandra,

Unfortunately PayPal is not available in your location to be set up as a billing method. Feel free to add one of our other available Billing Methods, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran, 
I don't know how PayPal isn't available in my location for me, but for my best friend (who is also from Serbia) it is available.
That information seems to be inconsistant.

Best regards, 
Aleksandra

Hi,

I am from Albania.

Paypal for billing method is not available in Albania?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Edonis, 

Paypal as a billing method is not available for all user locations. Kindly please select from any of the available billing method options in your user settings. To learn more about our billing methods check out this Guide, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths