🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Adding Payment Method: Deposit money to buy c...
Page options
helaupwork
Community Member

Adding Payment Method: Deposit money to buy connections

Hello. I am Hela from Tunisa.
I recently joined the upwork community and trying to build my career.
I want to deposit some money to purchase connections.
There 2 options for deposit.
1. Paypal: which is not available in my country, Tunisa.
2. Bank Account: I applied my bank account, but unfortunately upwork doesn't accept my bank.

I am feeling disappointed since I can't deposit money to purchase connections.

If there is a restrictions in selecting Banks in Tunisa, please let me know the list of available banks.

Can you solve this issue please?

And I am planning to move to France in next year.
Another question is whether I can continue to work upwork account in France as well? Since my account is created in Tunsia and move to France, is it ok to keep working at my account?

Please take a look at my issue and solve it.
Regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hela,

This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. To see the options available to you, click here.

To learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships please read this help article.

If you are going to permanently move to France, then you should make updates to your account location. Please make sure you have an appropriate visa type or permit to work in a country you are situated in and pay taxes accordingly. You may need to consult with a legal advisor about it.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hela,

This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. To see the options available to you, click here.

To learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships please read this help article.

If you are going to permanently move to France, then you should make updates to your account location. Please make sure you have an appropriate visa type or permit to work in a country you are situated in and pay taxes accordingly. You may need to consult with a legal advisor about it.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths