🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Adding a Paypal account
Page options
kamalakeel
Community Member

Adding a Paypal account

Hi,

I have been trying to add a Paypal account to my account but haven't been able to do so. The email of my Paypal is different from the email of my upwork.  Every time I press on "not your Paypal email address?" (photo 1) it takes me to help center (photo 2). So what should I do?

Thanks a lot in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kamal,

You won't be able to add a PayPal account as a payment method if PayPal email is different from the email registered with the Upwork account. Let us know if you need further assistance, and please read this and this article for more information regarding using Paypal as a payment method.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kamal,

You won't be able to add a PayPal account as a payment method if PayPal email is different from the email registered with the Upwork account. Let us know if you need further assistance, and please read this and this article for more information regarding using Paypal as a payment method.

~ Bojan
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

@Kamal A wrote:

I have been trying to add a Paypal account to my account but haven't been able to do so. The email of my Paypal is different from the email of my upwork.  

Either change your Upwork email address to match your PayPal email address

OR

Add your Upwork email address to your PayPal account (you can have up to 6 email addresses on any one PayPal account.

f50fe409
Community Member

Where to add email of Paypal account in upwork email address? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ummay Abiha,

You can see this help article for instructions on how to add a PayPal account as your payment method.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths