🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Adding a master card issue & Account Verifica...
Page options
8f008b50
Community Member

Adding a master card issue & Account Verification

Hi Upwork,

I'm facing two issues on upwork. 

Issue # 1: I want to update my account to freelancer plus. But I'm unable to add my master card here. I've confirmed with my bank. Everything is fine from their end, but Upwork shows a msg "Unable to authorize card". 

Issue # 2: I didn't see any option to verify my account & mobile no. I want to show my verified statuses on my Upwork profile.

Please guide me here.

Regards,

Shahrukh

4 REPLIES 4
9ffe4630
Community Member

Same I am facing these issues. But no anyone give me suggestions about that **Edited for Community Guidelines** issues.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

Are you referring to adding a billing method to your account? I checked your account and I'm not seeing any billing method added/deleted. 

If you're referring to something else, please let us know and our team will assist you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shahrukh, 

I can confirm that your transaction was declined because the bank didn't authorize the transaction. It would be best to double-check with your bank if it is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds to complete the transaction. Please also check if your bank allows recurring transactions on your account, as Upwork payments are classified as 'recurring'.

As for verifying your account, please know that this cannot be requested. Once the team finds the need to verify your account, they will reach out to you directly through an email or a notification on your account.

~ Avery
Upwork
e7f97cfb
Community Member

Right now a lot of people facing some issues but the team of Upwork is solving the all problems.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths