🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Adding a payment method for direct transfer t...
Page options
arslanali800
Community Member

Adding a payment method for direct transfer to local bank

Hi,

I am trying to add payment i.e direct transfer to local bank Pakistan. However I am unable to add swiftcode of my bank branch though I am able to add the swift code of main head branch of my bank. So I am wondering do we need to add/mentioned main branch and then enter our IBAN numbers and other credentials ? 

Any advice will be highly appreciated. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arslan,

Please contact your local bank in order to confirm which swift code you need to use in order to correctly set up your payment method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arslan,

Please contact your local bank in order to confirm which swift code you need to use in order to correctly set up your payment method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

Thanks I will contact my bank.

Thanks

I've added my local bank account on Upwork it's was said take 3day. Now I didn't receive any notification about it! Now how do I know that my bank account successfully added on Upwork and verified???

Hi Forhad,

Your payment method is active, you can check this under your Settings, Get Paid page. Be sure to double-check your account number and details carefully. Accurate entry of these details is your responsibility and essential for successful withdrawals. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have added my local bank account as a payment method on June 8, 2021. It says there that I only have to wait for 3 days to have it activated. Now the payment method is already active, however I still cannot get paid? There was a pop up that says I have to wait for another 3 days to use the payment method. 

Hi Pacia,

I checked and it looks like you added your payment method on the 9th. Please keep in mind everything on Upwork is tracked in UTC. Your payment method will become active tomorrow.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths