🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Adding job to portfolio without permission
Page options
design_qodirov
Community Member

Adding job to portfolio without permission

Hello,
After job posted, I applied proposal but I think the potential of hiring me is low because I am new in Upwork platform. But I did the job and I want to add it to my portfolio (without approval of client). Can I do so?
Thank you,
Ahmad

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
_rejoan
Community Member

I suggest you not do that if your client want's he can take some action about this. But I have an idea. Just make a simple video with your project describe that how did you run this project successfully. How did you planned this, what kind of tech you are using, what makes this project so appealing what kind of difficulties you face and how did you solve them. Anyway, not an expert I am also new here so I hope that will help you happy freelancing.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
_rejoan
Community Member

I suggest you not do that if your client want's he can take some action about this. But I have an idea. Just make a simple video with your project describe that how did you run this project successfully. How did you planned this, what kind of tech you are using, what makes this project so appealing what kind of difficulties you face and how did you solve them. Anyway, not an expert I am also new here so I hope that will help you happy freelancing.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths