🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Adding portfolio to a general proifile
Page options
arslanali800
Community Member

Adding portfolio to a general proifile

Hi,

I am trying to add some protfolio to my general profile, but I cannot select my general profile while adding portfolio. Its automatically selects my sepcilized profile by deafult. How can I add portfolio to my general profile. Since my project was not related to my specilized prfole that why I wants to have it on my general profile. 

Any one can help me with this issue. Thanks

Best,

Arslan Ali

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arslan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The portfolio item needs to be added to the specialized profile, but all the portfolio items will show up on your general profile. Feel free to check out this article for more information on the portfolio.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Arslan A wrote:

How can I add portfolio to my general profile. Since my project was not related to my specilized prfole that why I wants to have it on my general profile. 

You can't. You can set up a second specialized profile and add it there, which will then add it to your general profile as well.

Hi Petra, Thanks alot Arslan
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arslan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The portfolio item needs to be added to the specialized profile, but all the portfolio items will show up on your general profile. Feel free to check out this article for more information on the portfolio.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar, Thanks for your fast response. Arslan
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths