🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Adding simultaneous jobs
Page options
aleisem
Community Member

Adding simultaneous jobs

I started 2 companies in the same year and worked for both of them from 2012-2016.  How can I add both of them to my employment history in my profile?  I don't want to leave either of them off because they both play a huge role in my history and in my skillset.  When I tried to add in the company that I no longer own/operate, the system wouldn't let me.  Kept giving me an error (that wasn't explained) and said the fields were required.  I think it was the fact that the dates overlapped w/my current business (which I still own and operate).  Thanks for the help!

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Aleise,

Can you please send me a PM and please include a screenshot of the error you received? You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
aleisem
Community Member

Joanne, I tried clicking your name to send you a PM but it said I didn't have those privileges.  Is that a feature for paying users only?  

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aleise, 

This feature is not available for new users, but we should be able to reach out to you directly through a private message. 

Anyway, I'll be happy to help you here. Are you able to share the details of your Work History on your next reply so that I can see if I can try and replicate your issue? 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths