🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Additional verification
Page options
hossainismail10
Community Member

Additional verification

My account reqiures additional verification. Unfortunately I don't have NID, ID, Passport, driving license or any other document . So, I request you to help me for this situation. Is it okay if I show you my father/mother NID card?? Is it possible for verify my identity with my father ID card?? 

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

@Md.Ismail H wrote:

Is it possible for verify my identity with my father ID card?? 

No, it isn't. You will have to get your own

Thanks for your email.

I have only this goverment issued pdf file. Can it approve for my identity
verification?
Please check attached pdf file and let me know.

Hi Md.Ismail,

I checked your ticket, and our team has provided appropriate instruction about acceptable documents for your verification process. Please post required documents on your ticket, which you can find here, and our agent will follow up to guide you through the process and advise you directly about your concern. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, I submitted proof of my Identity. But in step 2 it requires "Provide additional verification document".

How can I verify this step???

Hi Md.Ismail,

I checked your ticket and our team has provided appropriate help article about acceptable documents for your verification process. Please post your documents using the secure link provided in your ticket, which you can find here. Please use the verification link, provided in the ticket, to initiate the process and our agent will follow up to guide you through the process and advise you directly about your documents concern. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths