🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Adobe Certification
Page options
kedodesign
Community Member

Adobe Certification

Hello. So far my experience with Upwork hasn`t been as expected. I have the screen message with Congrats, you`re now a part of Upwork! I have feed with jobs and I can apply for them. But if I go to the Help & Support section it shows a different message (that my account wasn`t approved) and it is confusing.

Also I submitted to verify my Adobe Certification for Photoshop and they say the code is invalid... I took the exam at Link Academy center after I graduated the Web Design program and I passed with 900 points from 1000. The certificate is online and it has a code. I used that code on Certiport verification portal and it works...It shows my personal data, the exam, my score and the date when it was taken etc. So I don`t understand how Upwork can`t verify it. 

I tried to respond to the email and even uploaded screenshots with my certificate, my exam score report and the validation on the certiport portal using the code, but they responded using a template email that my account wasn`t approved and nothing about the actual information I have sent them...even though my account is clearly approved....

Also...I submitted a request to change my email address. It says there to check my email address to verify the ownership of the account....I clicked the resend Email button a few times and I haven`t received any email on either of my email addresses. It doesn`t seem very profesional anything that is happening

Have you encountered similar situations?

Thank you fo your help!

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Camelia,

I checked and it looks like you already have an open ticket for your concern. I'll follow-up with the team that's handling your case and they will update you directly on your open ticket.

As for your profile approval, I see that the team also reached out to you requesting that you update your profile picture. Please note that your profile photo must be an actual picture of you. Please feel free to post any questions on your ticket so that the team can assist you efficiently. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

So....it`s been 4 days and nothing is resolved...I`m glad that my cartoon profile picture was such an important issue that got your imediate attention, but the rest of the real problems are being so poorly handled.

1. I am still not receiving the confirmation email on any of my email addresses. And this is an ussue for more than 6 days.

2. You still haven`t verified my Adobe Photoshop Certification which is a simple action like checking the code I gave on the Certiport portal which is the official platform on which you take the Adobe exams. I even emailed photos with my certification documents and verification, but still nothing.

I understand that I am not the only person with issues, but waiting more than a week to be able to change an email address is just a bit too much. A lot of people are complaining that Upwork support is bad...and so far I see that it really is.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Camelia,

I`m sorry about the delay with this, one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
a2cd1ed3
Community Member

Adobe Certifications has a great value in this world. I prepared and passed my Adobe AD0-E103 exam with the help of braindumpsstore real**Edited for community guidelines**. It was a best experience in my life.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths