🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » After Account Creation- Can't Upload Work His...
Page options
fairemieux
Community Member

After Account Creation- Can't Upload Work History

Hi! I created my account thinking that I would be able to update my work history later. I've gone back in and completed as much as I can, it shows that my profile is 40% complete, in order to add the 60% I need to add Work History when I click that I don't have an option to edit. I've attached what I see once I click that link directing me to "Add Work History"

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shanice,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. Please scroll down on your Profile tab and you'll locate the Employment History section. The Work History section shows projects and feedback you'll receive on them by completing contracts on Upwork. Under Employment History you can include projects from your career outside of Upwork. 

Please check this help article for more information about how to achieve a 100% complete profile and make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
fairemieux
Community Member

Adding additional photos

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shanice,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. Please scroll down on your Profile tab and you'll locate the Employment History section. The Work History section shows projects and feedback you'll receive on them by completing contracts on Upwork. Under Employment History you can include projects from your career outside of Upwork. 

Please check this help article for more information about how to achieve a 100% complete profile and make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you!! I see my misunderstanding, thank you again! It now shows 100% 🙂 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths