🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: After Merging ODESk Profile into UPWORK, ...
Page options
fiazfiaz
Community Member

After Merging ODESk Profile into UPWORK, cannot see my job history, certification and bank account

I created my profile on ODESK in Feb, 2012, after it passed some ODESK certifications, configured my BANK account and done some jobs but now I cannot see my certification, Bank account and job history. Could you check that issue?

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Please, note that when oDesk merged with Elance and became Upwork, oDesk accounts continued to be accessible through the new Upwork platform. You can add the information to your existing account and complete it by following instructions shared in this help article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
fiazfiaz
Community Member

Bojan, you are asking to add new profile information, certification and Employment History.

I think you did not understand my issue, my profile information, certification and Employment History has disappeared when Odesk profile was merged into Upwork.

Now I am seeking solution, why should add new information and where is old history? could you get back my Contracts history, Certification and many more?

Hi Muhammad,

Is it possible that you had another account for which you`re referring to? I can see that you have also opened a ticket for this, feel free to share any additional information you may have on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths