🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency Owner Change
Page options
victorhugo94
Community Member

Transferring agency ownership

how to change or transfer my agency ownership?

22 REPLIES 22
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Victor,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the agency ownership. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

how to change my agency ownership?

Hi Goran,

I just want to transfer my agency ownership to another person, I contacted the customer support team and they gave me a solution, after following that solution also the transfer didn't happen can you please look after this issue and take action immediately

Hello there!

I also want help with transfer of agency ownership to my account! Can you help me please!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Anurag,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there,

I am not sure if somebody reached out or not as i cannot find any email. Can you please re-initiate the process. Please note this is now business critical situation.

Thanks

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anurag, 

I can confirm that the team reached out to you through Ticket #27137613 last November. You should be able to access the ticket in this link of your account, or by looking for the email in your email inbox with the subject "Agency Transfer." 

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Avery
Upwork
oyelabs
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Thanks you, i found the response but that is not helpful. Can anyone from the support reach me directly to help me?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Anurag,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Taras,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How can I change the agency owner? I want to set the new owner who is one of our agency members.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Danil,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'll share your request with your support team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist further.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Same question here. The Upwork Bot told me to post the question in the forum in order to receive support.

Hi Susan,

I've shared your concern with the team and of the customer support team members will reach out to you via email and assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
24d4c70e
Community Member

Same request

Same request. We have hired a manager who created the agency profile for us. But he does’t work at team anymore.

Hi David, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
fe9d312a
Community Member

Hi, we have the same problem. Need to change the agency owner to one of our team members. Can you please help?

fe9d312a
Community Member

Hi, we have the same problem. Can you please help to change our agency owner?
Support doesn't reply. 

Hi Yeva,

I would like to confirm that our team has already followed up on your ticket with number 31055759 with additional information and instructions. Feel free to follow up directly there and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
4bf38167
Community Member

Hello 😉 I have the same request of changing the agency owner. The Upwork Support request #39265560 dated February, 28. Still no responce. Please, advice. Thank you 😉

Hi Tatyana,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like the request has already been processed. Please check ticket # 35411601.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths