🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Agency Profile Issues
Page options
kholiya_krishna
Community Member

Agency Profile Issues

I have completed my jobs in time with good rating but my agency profile shoing 58% job sucess can you please explain this why its showing low?

4 REPLIES 4
kholiya_krishna
Community Member

Anyone can please reply on this conversation?

Hi Krishna,

There are many factors that go into your JSS calculation including public and private feedback given when the contract is closed, pattern of contracts without feedback, etc. Your JSS is also calculated on 6-12 and 24 months windows, this means that if contracts with good feedback fall out of this windows the JSS will be calculated on the contracts that are in this windows. To learn more about your JSS and factors can impact the change on your JSS check out this Help Article. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

But i  have done my all project on time and with good rating so why its not showing good score on my profile?

Hi Krishna,

The score is calculated using the same formula for agencies. But instead of contracts of just one freelancer, we look at all contracts of the agency's exclusive and non-exclusive agency contractors, ensuring that agencies and agency members have one consistent score. To learn more about Agency Job Success Score check out this Help Article. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths