🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Agency Proposal
Page options
uysimty
Community Member

Agency Proposal

Just start my agency few weeks ago. Every time I submit proposal on the top they ask me to select my member of proposal. I just wonder

• What is the meaning of this?
  • Who should I select?
  • If I select that person, Is it mean he going to work on that project?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Uysim,

Business managers can submit a proposal on behalf of any agency member. They can edit or withdraw all agency proposals and accept or decline all offers. Agency members can also submit proposals themselves, which will be binding on the agency. All proposals will draw from the agency's collective Connects balance.

In order to do hourly contracts, you need to have a profile for each freelancer you assign to the project. For fixed-price contracts, you can submit your proposal with the Business Manager’s profile and then assign freelancers to work on the project as needed. Some clients prefer for you to let them know your agency members will be doing the work and to give them some information on the freelancer(s) that will be doing the work. For more information please see this help article.

Let me know if you need further assistance. 

~ Riri

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Uysim,

Business managers can submit a proposal on behalf of any agency member. They can edit or withdraw all agency proposals and accept or decline all offers. Agency members can also submit proposals themselves, which will be binding on the agency. All proposals will draw from the agency's collective Connects balance.

In order to do hourly contracts, you need to have a profile for each freelancer you assign to the project. For fixed-price contracts, you can submit your proposal with the Business Manager’s profile and then assign freelancers to work on the project as needed. Some clients prefer for you to let them know your agency members will be doing the work and to give them some information on the freelancer(s) that will be doing the work. For more information please see this help article.

Let me know if you need further assistance. 

~ Riri

Perfect answer
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths