🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Agency Recruiting
Page options
florydev
Community Member

Agency Recruiting

I have searched the forum but not found anything, so forgive me if this is a repeat, but I keep seeing jobs where they are apparently attempting to recruit a bunch of freelancers.

Something akin to this with the names removed to protect the potentially wicked...

<blah> is seeking 20 freelancers to join the agency division. Looking for professionals in the required skill sets. Long term employment is available for selected freelancers. 

I have reported them as this seems like they are likely scams and probably against some kind of policy but I thought  I would ask and see if that is the correct thing to do before I do it again.

Thoughts?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your report. Job postings meant to recruit freelancers for an Upwork agency aren't allowed. We were able to locate the job you are referring to and will make sure appropriate action is taken.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your report. Job postings meant to recruit freelancers for an Upwork agency aren't allowed. We were able to locate the job you are referring to and will make sure appropriate action is taken.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths