🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Agency account and non upwork team members
Page options
magra-
Community Member

Agency account and non upwork team members

I intend to create an agency account. Some of my team members are not on upwork yet. But they intend to get registered however there profiles get rejected saying they already have many freelancers for the given skill set.

Would i be able to create an agency account and then invite them on upwork? Or is there any option that i can invite someone to my agency who has no profile on upwork?

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

@Muhammad A wrote:

But they intend to get registered however there profiles get rejected saying they already have many freelancers for the given skill set.

Would i be able to create an agency account and then invite them on upwork? Or is there any option that i can invite someone to my agency who has no profile on upwork?

Sure you can invite them, but they can only actually work if they are accepted. Creating an agency is not some sneaky back-door way to get your pals people on the platform who would otherwise be rejected.

zamakli
Community Member

All contracts are paid to the agency's account. The agency (not Upwork) is responsible for paying agency members. Check out this help article to learn more about how to build your team, set up different team member permissions, manage agency payments, and more: Manage an Agency on Upwork.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths