cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agency

acctpro-advisory
Acctpro A Member Since: Sep 21, 2017
1 of 5

I have been trying to create an agency profile but there is no help available anywhere. The tips given are not helpful. Is there a support center to whom I can write to clearly explaining my problem?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

You don't need support.

you need to complete your own individual profile, change your profile name to your own, legal name, then submit your profile for review.

IF ((!!!)) that profile is accepted, you can ask again and get help on how to create an agency.

vladag
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 5

Hi Acctpro,

I can confirm the information Petra provided and will reiterate that you'll need to make the necessary updates before your Freelancer profile can be reviewed and approved.

acctpro-advisory
Acctpro A Member Since: Sep 21, 2017
4 of 5

Thank you Petra and Vladimir.

Let me ask the question directly. We are a team of 3 people each providing CFO services, HR services, and Business Advisory services respectively. Each of us want to provide different services but under the same brand name. Firstly, is this possible? If yes, Is it correct to assume that

a) Creating an Agency is the correct way to do it. 

b) Each of the people have their individual accounts and one of them takes the Role of an Agency Manager and puts the other people under his team. 

Please confirm the above. I have been trying to get answer to this and have written to Upwork support center also but there is no response. 

Thank you in advance

vladag
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
5 of 5

Hi Acctpro,

1. Creating an Agency is the correct way to do it. 

1. Yes, that is correct.

2. Each of the people have their individual accounts and one of them takes the Role of an Agency Manager and puts the other people under his team. 

2. Yes but your team members will first need to create Freelancer profiles in their own name and get them approved, before they can join an agency.

Let us know if you need further guidance.

View solution in original post