🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: All proposals were withdrawn?
Page options
thedavestewart
Community Member

All proposals were withdrawn?

So, I've been using UpWork for about a week now, no real problems thus far (I'd engaged a few small clients, and was negotiating some larger ones). Last night, I got a notice that I needed to verify my identity via video chat (which I did). I went through that process, supposedly everything was cleared up, and then this morning EVERY outstanding proposal I had is now "withdrawn by you" (which, I can assure you, I did NOT do). I haven't had any luck getting through to UpWork support. Has anyone else encountered a similar issue? I had several potential clients I was in scoping and negotiations with, and now it looks like I just flaked, nor do I see any option to re-activate those proposals (and, I don't have enough connects left to send messages out to ALL of them again). If anyone has had any success in resolving an issue like this I'd appreciate the feedback!

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your open ticket directly. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I appreciate the assistance. I'll accept this post as a solution once I hear back and get a resolution from the support team. I'm just really hoping this doesn't result in lost work. Thanks!

Hi Bojan - I don't know if you're monitoring these threads... but it's been 3 hours since you mentioned you would escalate the ticket, and 5 hours since I submitted it, and still nothing back at all from support. Is there a standard turnaround for these issues? I'm dead in the water until it gets resolved. 

Hi David,

Thank you for your patience. It looks like our team already followed up on your ticket and will assist you further with any concern you might have.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths