🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Am I Eligible for "RISING TALENT"
Page options
waleednaseeb
Community Member

Am I Eligible for "RISING TALENT"

Hello Upwork Community,

I would like to inquire if I am eligible for the Rising Talent badge.

Also, can anyone give me some tips on improving my profile because I have submitted a lot of proposals, and in return getting very very few responses.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Waleed,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
kirnazdogan
Community Member

I don't understand. According to the article you provided I think I should have the rising talent badge by now.

There is no guarantee even if you meet all the requirements.

So, what you're basically saying I might be eligible and I might not be eligible. Isn't it unfair to me or any other freelancer in my position?
Why such uncertainty?

Hi Waleed,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,
Thank you for your helpful response. So, I need JSS to achieve the rising talent badge. Otherwise I am good to go. Right?

Waleed N wrote:
Hi Bojan,
Thank you for your helpful response. So, I need JSS to achieve the rising talent badge. Otherwise I am good to go. Right?

No, there is no guarantee for the rising talent badge. But the JSS is a must after you complete 8 more jobs. The rising talent badge and top rated badge are different things. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths