🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Amazing Job Site For Innovation In The Future...
Page options
julienplanchet
Community Member

Amazing Job Site For Innovation In The Future Life

Dear Everyone

Since I heard about Upwork, I couldn't wait to be the top member here.

I started my work here as freelancer with a happy mind.

Many interesting jobs are catching my eyes all day and night.

With my energy and skill, I hope to be the top-rated member here.

Upwork is Wonderful Place that My Dream Can  Come True !!!

Regards,

Planchet

2 REPLIES 2
a_lipsey
Community Member

Welcome and best of luck to you!

In looking at your profile, I would recommend changing your English fluency from fluent to conversational. Someone is fluent would not likely have as many grammatical and idiomatic errors as you used. And that's totally okay since you are not claiming to be a writer in English. Better to be clear with clients that your English is conversational versus miscommunicate or set expectations that would be wrong. 

Also be careful about scams and make sure you read around on the forums about the different scam clients out there so you don't get caught up in one. 

Congrats on getting your profile approved and starting your Upwork journey!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Planchet, 

Welcome to Upwork and the Upwork Community! I'm glad that you're excited to embark on your freelancing journey on Upwork.

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Please don't hesitate to reach out here in the Community if you have questions about freelancing or Upwork, and our Community members, and moderators (me and my team!) will be happy to assist you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths