🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: An appeal for the reconsideration of acco...
Page options
primeoutput247
Community Member

An appeal for the reconsideration of account suspension on the grounds of a small unintentional tech

Dear operator(Upwork help).
Today, I just came to know that my account has been placed on hold for a violation of Upwork's Terms of Service. The reason behind that was my profile included the category of content writing related to 'adult content'. Although I have a long working experience, I am fresh and new to this freelancing platform. I was completely unaware of that particular term and condition. I will promptly erase that category from my profile and I promise that I will strictly adhere to the rules of Upwork. In fact, 2 days before I was planning to upgrade my account to freelancer plus. And for that purpose, I traveled for 1 whole day to another city to get a MasterCard. And I didn't get a chance to see the earlier email that warned me about this particular violation. I sincerely thank you for your warning notification. I will immediately correct my mistake and wouldn't repeat any in the future. Please reconsider your steps and let us work together diligently to take this platform to the horizon of success.

Again Thank you so so much and I am hoping that you'll help me.

With Best  Regards
Diwash
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Diwash B wrote:

So the question is how can I inform and request the operators. 

Refer to your support ticket.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Diwash,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
primeoutput247
Community Member

Hello Upwork community

Today, I just came to know that my account has been placed on hold for a violation of Upwork's Terms of Service. The reason behind that was my profile included the category of content writing related to 'adult content'. Although I have a long working experience, I am fresh and new to this freelancing platform. I was completely unaware of that particular term and condition. I will promptly erase that category from my profile and I promise that I will strictly adhere to the rules of Upwork.

So the question is how can I inform and request the operators. Provide me guidelines.

Thanks in advance

Diwash B wrote:

So the question is how can I inform and request the operators. 

Refer to your support ticket.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths