🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Application
Page options
williammt
Community Member

Application

Sir or Madame, I am a former Elance freelancer. I wish to join upwork but on your website, I am UNable to add my English proficiency and availability. Nothing works. Please advise and thank you in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi William, 

It looks like you are yet to fill-in your Upwork profile, and submit it for review. Please fill in the details of your profile making sure that all fields have details, and click on the "Review Application" button so that it goes to the team's queue and they can proceed with their review. 

~ Avery
Upwork
williammt
Community Member

Thank you - I already tried this three times. No go.

WilliamMT

Hi William,

I believe Goran was replying to another user who posted on this Community thread.

I also went ahead and checked your profile and it looks like there are still some fields that need to be filled before you can submit your application to join Upwork as a freelancer. Please, make sure you add a title, overview, language proficiency and hourly rate to your profile as well as complete your location and availability information.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
afrodzyakk
Community Member

I am having the exact same problem as you William, those two boxes wont accept input.

Hi Charles,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, once you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, I think, for your reply. My name is not Charles.

WilliamMT
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths