🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Archived Proposals
Page options
mack15mau
Community Member

Archived Proposals

Hi, I am new to upwork. I was wondering why proposals are on the archive and it has a note that the job was close? What does it mean? I think I just wasted my connects on this proposals.
5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Maureen,

When your proposal is declined by the client, withdrawn by you or the job is closed, it'll be moved to Find Work> Proposals> Archived. 

Clients also have an option to archive proposals on their end. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

So, doest it means my connects that I used on that archive will be credit
back to me?

Hi Maureen,

We return Connects when a client closes their job without hiring or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, 
Previously the job posts which implied return of connects upon thier closure if no one was hired were marked with a special disclaimer in the top right corner. 
Currently we as a agnecy posting every day a decent number of proposals on job posts do not see such indication. 
Please let us know if this procedure is still valid (return of connects when the job is closed without hiring) and how we can track such jobs. 
Thank you very much in advance, 
Viktoria 
MobiDev Team

Viktoria P wrote:

Hi Goran, 
Previously the job posts which implied return of connects upon thier closure if no one was hired were marked with a special disclaimer in the top right corner. 
Currently we as a agnecy posting every day a decent number of proposals on job posts do not see such indication. 
Please let us know if this procedure is still valid (return of connects when the job is closed without hiring) and how we can track such jobs. 
Thank you very much in advance, 
Viktoria 
MobiDev Team

It was a test and was discontinued some weeks ago, maybe months, don't remember. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths