🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Article writing
Page options
deezasta
Community Member

Article writing

Hi everyone,
Can someone submit their work in handwritten form?
3 REPLIES 3
colettelewis
Community Member

Brian K wrote:
Hi everyone,
Can someone submit their work in handwritten form?

Not on Upwork. If you want to send handwritten work, you would still have to scan your work and then send the scanned copy electronically.  

I have in fact, seen some clients who require 'hard copy' editing. This involves sending work by post. In this case, the client must establish a formal Upwork contract first, so that addresses can be exchanged. However, postage and packaging is extremely expensive, so between continents, it is really not a great option. 

I do not recommend this way of working unless you have years of experience and know exactly who your client is. 

prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Can someone submit their work in handwritten form?"

If a client wanted work submitted in handwritten form, they would specify this in the job post.

For example:

"I have written a poem. I need a talented caligrapher to write it by hand. No computer fonts. This must be written using real ink and parchment that I will send to you at your address."

Otherwise, if you don't see an explicit request for work to be written by hand, then the client expects a digital file.

d754c414
Community Member

Hello everyone,

I'm new to Upwork on article writing and am having an issue on the certification section that I may complete my profile,,please help for I don't know any of the suggested certificate required

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths