🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Assistance with Profile Approval
Page options
323fc003
Community Member

Assistance with Profile Approval

Hello,

I've seen a similar question on the board 5 years ago however, there seems to be no solution to this problem other than reaching out to someone. Similar to another user a few years back, I am having trouble uploading my profile picture with a niqab. I tried to upload an alternative with a mask but it seems I must absolutely show my face. I am inquiring to ask what can be done about this.

Thank you,

Khadijah

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Khadijah,

Thanks for following up. While we are checking for the ticket to arrive, could you please try uploading your profile picture again and let us know if you are experiencing any issues?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Khadijah,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your profile photo. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your reply. Just wanted to let you know I still haven't received anything.

Khadijah

Hi Khadijah,

Thanks for following up. While we are checking for the ticket to arrive, could you please try uploading your profile picture again and let us know if you are experiencing any issues?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Alexandar,

Thank you for your response. I was able to upload my profile picture with no issues, thank you for your help!

Khadijah

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths