🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Ativation automatic work diary
Page options
venivae
Community Member

Ativation automatic work diary

Hi, I'm currently working on my first mission and I just discovered that we can add our time worked on work diary manually, but I don't find how to activate work diary automatic. I work on windows and can't find Upwork dekstop app. in windows store. Thanks for your help !

3 REPLIES 3
2f5ff562
Community Member

Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 3.53.18 PM.png<<<<But, it´s right here!, it says track time with desktop app, is it not showing on your job feed page?.
https://www.upwork.com/ab/downloads/

saeedahmad0609
Community Member

Hey Ava, I beleive upwork time tracking app is not avaialble on windows official store. You can download the app using this link. Good luck with your first project. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eva, 

I would like to clarify that your client will need to enable manual time on their end so that you can add manual time to your Work Diary. You may contact your client, and request to enable manual time on your contract's Work Diary. You may share this help article for their reference. 

Once manual time is enabled, you should be able to add manual time to your Work Diary by following these steps

I would also just like to note that manual time is not protected under the Hourly Protection of the Upwork Payment Protection program.  

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths