🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Audio Editing Sample Intermediate Level: Do I...
Page options
javiercampo
Community Member

Audio Editing Sample Intermediate Level: Do I Risk Submitting a Proposal to the Client?

Requirements from "Podcast Jingle Needed" Client: We are working on creating a podcast and we need a catchy and fun jingle.  No voice needed on this just audio.  Also, they are looking for an "intermediate" level freelancer who has both a mix of experience and value.  However, I only consider myself to be an entry-level audio editor, since I do not have a degree or certificate, but music is my major and I am really good at mixing simple tunes.  Is it possible the client will consider my creative talent? I think there is a chance if they only request a "podcast jingle", but I am not an expert, so can anyone with experience tell me what would be a good choice?  I know it may be risky, but I am very adept at audio and sounds, even though I only took one online Introduction to Multimedia 110 class in college.  I have heard around the internet that sometimes risks are necessary, especially if you don't have much to lose, which I don't, I do not even have or ever had an official job, which means I do not have any money, so I very tempted, but I am always cautious.  Please let me know.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

You are overcomplicating things. Either you can do the work, in which case apply, or you can't, in which case, don't apply.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

You are overcomplicating things. Either you can do the work, in which case apply, or you can't, in which case, don't apply.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths