🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: 'Audition' illustrators by hiring four ap...
Page options
agrees
Community Member

'Audition' illustrators by hiring four applicants for same job posting within scope of the job post

QUESTION: How do i 'audition' potential illustrators with my specific project needs? How am I able to do that within the UPWORK job posting system?

Want to hire four illustrators for same job posting which is submitting two sample illustrations for possible hire for series of illustrations. I will provide one required illustration, then a choice of one more from a list of four optional ones. Each will will be paid the amount listed in the original job post.

Appreciate any guideance/assistance. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
pudingstudio
Community Member

Remy A wrote:

QUESTION: How do i 'audition' potential illustrators with my specific project needs? How am I able to do that within the UPWORK job posting system?

Want to hire four illustrators for same job posting which is submitting two sample illustrations for possible hire for series of illustrations. I will provide one required illustration, then a choice of one more from a list of four optional ones. Each will will be paid the amount listed in the original job post.

Appreciate any guideance/assistance. Thanks.

You can hire 4 people for the same job post. You can hire more than that.

Post a job with detailed description of your needs. You'll receive many proposals.
Contact as many freelancers as you like (you can disquss the job with them before hiring) and hire them for your sample illustrations.

Re-hire or add new milestone for those whom you'd like to continue working with.

If I understood you correctly, this is clear to you, though will reiterate: do NOT ask for a free work. Do NOT ask freelancers to provide FREE samples. Every work, even a test ones, must be payed.

You CAN ask them to submit their previous work and you can/should check out their Portfolio.

prestonhunter
Community Member

Rely, as a client, I have hired dozens of artists on Upwork. This has been a great experience for me.

I am not sure what you are wondering about. Your plan as described in your post already sounds solid.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths