🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Automatic Withdrawal Fee
Page options
c88e2d13
Community Member

Automatic Withdrawal Fee

Hello,

I know that Upwork charges $0.99 for the instant pay through the Get Paid button. But, if my balance exceeds $100, do I still get charged a certain amount even when the money is automatically withdrawn to my bank account?

Thanks 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Noha,

The withdrawal fee you're referring to will depend on the payment method you're using. To learn more about this, check out this help article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Noha,

Thank you for your message. I would like to clarify that the Instant pay option is available for US freelancers only. If you are referring to Direct to Local Bank (outside of the U.S.), then the $0.99 is charged per withdrawal even on automatic scheduled payment withdrawals. You can refer to this help page for more information on available payment methods and their fees.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

OK. Thank you, Pradeep.

Is it always $0.99 for any amount? Or does it increase if the money I withdraw reaches a certain amount? 

Hi Noha,

The withdrawal fee you're referring to will depend on the payment method you're using. To learn more about this, check out this help article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths