🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Automatic scheduling payment
Page options
c28d45de
Community Member

Automatic scheduling payment

Hello!
I complete my first job on Upwork at $20. And I completed another job at $110. when I complete the first job I wait for it to pass to the payment available option. that is available under (Settings> get paid option). However, once it finishes I set up my bank details correctly & unfortunately it's going to the scheduling tab then I don't have much knowledge about that as a result event today I can't see my $16 (after the $4 service fee). in my balance and how I remove that scheduling option. Although I extract my 100 from the second order correctly without any issue within a few minutes it was on my local bank. Please help me to find my first job $16 payment, I don't know what's going on...
Thanks in advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Yaxa,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I can confirm that the $16 payment is already included in the $100 fund withdrawal initiated from your Upwork account. You can refer to the Transaction History page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Yaxa,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I can confirm that the $16 payment is already included in the $100 fund withdrawal initiated from your Upwork account. You can refer to the Transaction History page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks, Mr.Pradeep
Actually, I forget to reduce the Upwork fee on my calculation. Indeed after that, all transactions were done clearly. Thank you for your concern about my problem. 
Best regards!.
Yaxa

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths