cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability of slots to send proposals

Joseph Ferdinand P Member Since: Jan 26, 2017
1 of 6

I need a feedback or information about availability or slots in sending proposals, I have run out of available slots to send proposals, what I did was I withdrew some of my proposal but after doing so nothing has change in terms of the number of available connects to submit a proposal. 

Is there any other way I could do so that I would have more available connects to submit a proposal.

Thank you,

Joseph

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 6

your only option is to buy moar

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 6

Hi Joseph,

Connects are only returned to the freelancer if the job they bid on was closed by the client or Upwork team without a hire. Connects are not returned after withdrawing a proposal.

Check out this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 6

re: "Is there any other way I could do so that I would have more available connects to submit a proposal."

You could buy more.

Don't buy more.

You're not going to earn money that way.

When you run out of connects, that means it is time for you to work on improving your:

- portfolio

- skills

Ace Contributor
Yoshua Yasmin S Member Since: Nov 9, 2016
5 of 6

Actually I have made money from buying connects and landing extra jobs. 

But you've brought an interesting point that is right, Preston. I shall review my profile etc.!

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
6 of 6

re: "Actually I have made money from buying connects and landing extra jobs. "

Yoshua: I am glad that YOU made money by buying connects and getting extra jobs...

But you are not the original poster. He is a newbie, who has never had an Upwork job, and he is trying to get work as an administrative assistant/virtual assistant.

Lowest possble rung on the ladder. Totally different.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS