🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Available Connects
Page options
christywalke917
Community Member

Available Connects

Good Evening!

So I have been with UpWork only a few days 2/2/19 enrollment

Within those few days I have taken test that I have passed, I submitted my Id for verification and everything is good to go

I have submitted 5 proposals.  Available Connects was at 60 I am now down to 54 (not a problem)

Now the question. . . 

Does UpWork not credit back the proposal amount if they themself closed or end the listing?

I have gotten two notifications "This job was not in compliance with our Terms of Service"

So I assume this is something that UpWork removed for Terms of Service issue , for what ever reason.  I thought I read somewhere the Connects would be credited back, or did I misread that?  

Thanks

Christy

Edit: I found where I was credited (2) but for the other I was not credited.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christy Ann, 

Connects are returned only when the job without hire is cancelled either by the client or by the Upwork team. You can find more information here.

Please wait for 24-hours for the connects to be credited back to your account. If that doesn't happen automatically for any reason, let us know so that we can look into this further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christy Ann, 

Connects are returned only when the job without hire is cancelled either by the client or by the Upwork team. You can find more information here.

Please wait for 24-hours for the connects to be credited back to your account. If that doesn't happen automatically for any reason, let us know so that we can look into this further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
boudour88
Community Member

Hi,
I don't have an available proposals since Wednesday should I wait ?

Hi Boudour,

Your new connects will be awarded to you once your new Billing Cycle has started. You can check this by going to Settings > Membership & Connects > and at the bottom of the page you can see the date under Current Billing Cycle. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths