🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Available balance connects help
Page options
ec20820c
Community Member

Available balance connects help

Hi, my current available balance is being used while buying connects. I want my VISA card to be billed for connects, how can I do that?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hamza,

By design, if you have available balance on your Upwork account, we'll draw money from it when you purchase connects. If you don't have sufficient balance, we'll charge your billing method on file. You'll also see a notification about this before clicking Add Connects. You can check this help article for more information. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hamza,

By design, if you have available balance on your Upwork account, we'll draw money from it when you purchase connects. If you don't have sufficient balance, we'll charge your billing method on file. You'll also see a notification about this before clicking Add Connects. You can check this help article for more information. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ec20820c
Community Member

I know there are forum posts asking if you can do this and they've been solved that you can. What I wanted to know was, how can you do this? How can I use my available earnings to buy connects. I have 1 billing method right now which is my VISA card and it always buys from that.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths