🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Available connects not showing
Page options
misfittech
Community Member

Available connects not showing

I opened a new account and also passed the Upwork Readyness test. When I go to my profile and check the connects section, it shows that I have 90 connects. But when I go to any project under the "Submit proposal" button I see my available connects are 0.  What does this mean? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Tauhidul,

As I've mentioned in my previous post, you will first need to upgrade to our Agency Plus plan and then purchase Connects in order to be able to start sending proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Md. Tauhidul,

Since you're an exclusive member of the agency you can only use the Connects from the agency pool and submit proposals under the agency. In order to be able to work as an independent freelancer as well, the agency owner will need to update your status to non exclusive member. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is there any way I can use the available connects or do I have to buy the "agency plus" membership to get connects? 

If I want to apply for a proposal as an agency for free, is there any way to get connects?

Hi Tauhidul,

Agency Plus is a monthly subscription for $20.00 (USD) per month that gives agencies access to build their team and purchase shared agency Connects for $0.15 (USD) per Connect.  To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

If I want to apply for a proposal as an agency for free, is there any way to get connects?

Hi Tauhidul,

As I've mentioned in my previous post, you will first need to upgrade to our Agency Plus plan and then purchase Connects in order to be able to start sending proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths