🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Bad reviews in Messages
Page options
bilalarshad03
Community Member

Bad reviews in Messages

A client sent me an offer I didn't accept because we can't agree on terms, client mentioned new term to which I couldn't agree, She withdrew the offer and now giving bad comments in messages for buyer to stay away from me. I am new to upwork KIndly tell me do she have the right to give feedback for the offer that I didn't accept. She gave bad comments in chat with me, will it show on my profile ?

2 REPLIES 2
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

This won't show on your profile, nor will other clients see the messages.  If it were me, I would block her and forget about it.  If she was actually threatening you, report the messages to Upwork.

petra_r
Community Member

Bilal A wrote:

A client sent me an offer I didn't accept because we can't agree on terms, client mentioned new term to which I couldn't agree, She withdrew the offer and now giving bad comments in messages for buyer to stay away from me. I am new to upwork KIndly tell me do she have the right to give feedback for the offer that I didn't accept. She gave bad comments in chat with me, will it show on my profile ?

Don't worry. Unless you accepted a contract, nothing will show on your profile or be seen by anyone. Just block that rude person, do not respond or be rude back.

Without a contract the client is just irritating, they can't affect you or your profile or your metrics at all.

If you click on the client's name in messages you can block her.

block client.jpg

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths