cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Account Info?

Samantha Danielle D Member Since: Nov 25, 2017
41 of 46

Also, I see at this point my name change request has gone through and it is updated on my profile.  Is there any way I could be linked to the license upload form again to see if it is accepted this go around? I only see the bank account option anymore.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
42 of 46

Hello Samantha,

Your driver's license is used to verify your US location. Your bank account will be used to withdraw your earnings. You must wait for the 2 small deposits to show up in your bank account. After you verify your bank account, you may now submit proposals and start working. Thank you!

Untitled
43 of 46

Yes, Ryan.  My issue is that because, for whatever reason, your site was unable to verify my license I now must wait however long to verify my bank account for Upwork to believe that I do, in fact, reside in the US.  Am I able to resubmit my license somehow now that my name change has gone through on your servers?

Please advise.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
44 of 46

Hello Samantha,

You may submit proposals to non US-only jobs. Location verification is for US-only jobs only. I just checked your account and it seems that you are required to verify your bank account in order to start submitting proposals to US-only jobs.

Untitled
45 of 46

Wondering why the rules differ from user to user...

Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
46 of 46

Hi Samantha,

We encountered some issues with ID verification for IDs from a few states. As we are resolving these issues, we decided to revert the location verification process to our previous bank account method so these users can continue to move forward with verification.

Lanie M
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS