cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bank Account Under Different Name--how to submit ID verification?

Highlighted
Nousheen S Member Since: Apr 14, 2019
11 of 21

I am having the same problem my account id was under approval when they checked it now these are same how can i contact them to review again

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 21

Hi Nousheen,

Your Upwork name needs to match your bank account name or your name to be listed as a beneficiary name in order to be able to use it as a payment method. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Nousheen S Member Since: Apr 14, 2019
13 of 21
This was not matched because ID was different before but now its matched.
How can i tell them that its matched for approval
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 21

Hi Nousheen,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your payment method, thank you.

Untitled
Karyn U Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
15 of 21

I am also having this problem.  I have a corporate checking account and am just getting a feedback loop on what to do.  Can someone please contact me for verification of my checking account?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
16 of 21

Hi Karyn,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Anton M Member Since: Oct 25, 2019
17 of 21

Hi! First of all - it is quite strange to click "HERE" for direct contact and then i was being forwarded to chat bot or community. Why?!

And yes, i need a manual check of my bank account name. 

Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
18 of 21

Hi Anton,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Irmagene W Member Since: Apr 17, 2019
19 of 21

Hello...I'm having the same issue as everyone else verifying my identity on my bank account. Could someone reach out to me.  Thanks.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
20 of 21

Hi Irmagene, 

It looks like you just recently added your bank account. The team will reach out to you soon with more information on how you can complete verifying your bank account details.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS