cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bank Account Under Different Name--how to submit ID verification?

Highlighted
Ranjna N Member Since: Jun 28, 2020
11 of 29

Hi, 

I am new to Upwork and I am facing the same issue of bank account name verification. Kindly help me with this issue too. I am not able to find a way to reach out to upwork support.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
12 of 29

Hi Ranjna,

I checked your account, and it looks like one of our team members have already updated your ticket to assist you further. Please check your ticket number: 29029704, and feel free to post any questions you have so the agent can assist you with it. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Julia M Member Since: Mar 26, 2019
13 of 29

I have the exact same problem and I need someone to verify my identity asap or else I can't get paid.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 29

Hi Julia,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nousheen S Member Since: Apr 14, 2019
15 of 29

I am having the same problem my account id was under approval when they checked it now these are same how can i contact them to review again

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
16 of 29

Hi Nousheen,

Your Upwork name needs to match your bank account name or your name to be listed as a beneficiary name in order to be able to use it as a payment method. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Nousheen S Member Since: Apr 14, 2019
17 of 29
This was not matched because ID was different before but now its matched.
How can i tell them that its matched for approval
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
18 of 29

Hi Nousheen,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your payment method, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Karyn U Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
19 of 29

I am also having this problem.  I have a corporate checking account and am just getting a feedback loop on what to do.  Can someone please contact me for verification of my checking account?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
20 of 29

Hi Karyn,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled