🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Bank Account Verification Failed
Page options
heidi_duarte
Community Member

Bank Account Verification Failed

I was trying to setup direct deposits to my checking, but I misunderstood the directions and entered the wrong amounts in the verification step. Now it says "verification failed" and won't let me try again. The account and routing number are correct, and I did receive the two small deposits. I just need to be able to do the verification step again. It never reset.
23 REPLIES 23
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Heidi,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same problem. If I could get some help to remedy the issue, I'd appreciate it.

Hi Fira,

Thank you for sharing this with us. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else

~ Riri

When I tried to verify the small amount diposit to my bank account for payment verification process, it failed after several times and asked me to contact customer support

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Umang, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
banjanjan
Community Member

Hi,

I am also experiencing the failed verification message. How do I go about this?

Thanks,

Clarence

Hi Clarence,

I can see that you have created a ticket for this and our team will assist you further directly on your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have same problem too, please help me to fix it.

Hi Cheng-Jiun,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Having the same problem with entering the 2 small amount with error several times and got "Verification failed. Contact customer support"

Please help me. Thank you!

Hi Donnalyn,

I can see that you`ve already created a ticket for your billing method and our team will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, I've just had the exact same issue. Could I get some help to fix it? 

Thanks!

Hi Agustina,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have updated my account and routing number to withdraw my money, but I have a problem with verification failed, so please I need contact with one of upwork team as soon as possible.

Hi Lidia,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
fathmi
Community Member

I have the same problem with bank account verification. It was failed. But I want to try the verification again with the same account. Can someone help?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Fathmi,

Are you receiving any errors on your end when you`re trying to add the same payment method again? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran, When I am trying to add the same bank account information as a payment method, it says the bank account information is already added. Is there any way I get a 2nd chance to verify the account that is already added? Only thing it corrently shows is - 'Verification failed : Contact customer support'.. What can I do?

Hi Md Fathmi,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
stevencarllogan
Community Member

I have the same problem. What was their response?

Hi Steven,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
martinadiputra22
Community Member

I have the same problem. If I could get some help to remedy the issue, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Hi I Nyoman Martin,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths