cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Account Verification Failed

Heidi D Member Since: Jul 11, 2019
1 of 8
I was trying to setup direct deposits to my checking, but I misunderstood the directions and entered the wrong amounts in the verification step. Now it says "verification failed" and won't let me try again. The account and routing number are correct, and I did receive the two small deposits. I just need to be able to do the verification step again. It never reset.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 8

Hi Heidi,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Fira H Member Since: Jul 13, 2019
3 of 8

I have the same problem. If I could get some help to remedy the issue, I'd appreciate it.

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
4 of 8

Hi Fira,

Thank you for sharing this with us. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else

~ Riri
Umang D Member Since: Jul 31, 2019
5 of 8

When I tried to verify the small amount diposit to my bank account for payment verification process, it failed after several times and asked me to contact customer support

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 8

Hi Umang, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Clarence Jan J Member Since: Jan 29, 2019
7 of 8

Hi,

I am also experiencing the failed verification message. How do I go about this?

Thanks,

Clarence

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 8

Hi Clarence,

I can see that you have created a ticket for this and our team will assist you further directly on your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS